A fire alarm call point or manual call point, provides an opportunity to manually raise the alarm in the event of a fire. The … Read More
The Rutland Responder 24, Electromagnetic Door Closer can be fitted on push, pull, left or right side, in hold-open or swing-free mode. Features: Twin … Read More
The battery backup of the emergency lighting system will depend on the building and the evacuation strategy. A 3-hour duration is required in entertainment … Read More
A sudden loss of power will disrupt most business operations and lead to an inability to trade or communicate. It can also cause data … Read More
The Single Phase Online Uninterruptible Power Supply with Built-in Battery is a true double conversion UPS providing power to fully protect mission critical devices … Read More
Our range of Single Phase Online Uninterruptible Power Supply systems provide power to fully protect mission critical devices.
The Single Phase Online Uninterruptible Power Supply has a unique design allowing it to be used as either a rack mount or tower design … Read More
Many of us will have heard or used the term ‘IP Rating’, but what does the term mean? How does it affect what you’re … Read More
The Single Phase Online Uninterruptible Power Supply with Built-in Battery is a true double conversion UPS providing power to fully protect mission critical devices such as sensitive networks, small computer centres, servers and telecommunication applications. The pure sine wave output guarantees compatibility for all types of loads.
- LCD display screen with multi-lingual, large format and easy to read at distance
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Emergency power off function to secure personnel and equipment in an emergency
- Monitoring software capable of showing battery voltage, frequency, load and temperature
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- 1 year guarantee